How well, do you know about Health Insurance, its importance, and hidden health insurance benefits?
Read on and see why you need to avail of health insurance now!
Health insurance is not very expensive, yet it is indeed tempting to walk around without coverage, especially if you rarely get sick. Many young people may feel they are healthy enough to skip health insurance. But, this can get very tricky if you suffer from a severe illness, or maybe encounter an accident; because the costs can get out of hand when you least expect it.
What is Health Insurance?
Health Insurance benefits of the coverage include payment for your medical and surgical expenses. This is a contract between you and your insurance company. As per the contract the company has to pay the whole or part of your expenses when you need medical care. Depending on the coverage type you’ve chosen, you (the insured) may make out of the pocket transactions to cover your medical expenses and later receive reimbursements, or the insurance company may opt to directly pay the medical care provider.
Health Insurance in India
India’s health care system is one of the largest in the world today, with around 1.3 billion likely beneficiaries. Health insurance is a fast-growing segment in the Indian economy, making it one of the most important sectors of the country in terms of income and employment. Despite the good health insurance packages offered by both the government and private firms in India, only a few locals are able to enjoy the health insurance benefits offered by such policies.
Importance of Health Care
Availing Health Insurance benefits means you get access to a variety of medicines and services to live a fit and healthy life. People who fail to avail insurance receive less, poor and untimely medical attention. Non-insured people also have the burden of paying more for health services, making themselves a burden not only to themselves but also to their own family and society.
Hidden Benefits of Insurance
Here are some hidden Health Insurance benefits that you should know about:
- Health insurance plans give you options to make it easy for you to pay your premiums on a regular basis premium; this is so that the person who availed such shall be able to enjoy continuous assistance and security. The best insurance packages include an option for customization, so the customer shall not be required to pay for more than what is expected.
- Health Insurance plans include medication and checkups before and after the hospitalization of the patient. Most Indian insurances cover 30 days earlier and 60 days after the insuree’s hospitalization.
- Health Insurance Packages offer benefits like lifetime renewal options. Despite the multiple diseases the patient incurs with his/her advancing age, they are surely protected if the premium for the online health insurance policy is paid in time.
- Health Insurance companies are partnered with a wide chain of hospitals offering high-end treatment, easy access and cashless transactions to the clients of the insurance.
- Health Insurance offers clients an array of quality insurance plans suited to the financial needs of the applicant, with things such as investing the pool in the market. The insurers present the applicant with elegant investments for him to be ready for the future.
Apart from these factors – some other health insurance benefits at the client’s disposal as part of his/her insurance package are ambulance transport coverage, impressive discounts and, health check-ups.
Around 312 million Indians are covered by insurance.
What are you waiting for?
Find the right package for yourself, join the number and be take advantage of your health benefits today!